- Start a Project
- Stationary Order Center
- Guidelines & Policies
- Email Signature Set-Up Instructions
- Web Content Team
- Zoom Backgrounds
- MSC Resources
Moody E-mail Signature Set-Up Instructions
Locate your primary ministry below and click on the name to download the instructions to set up your e-mail signature (PC and Mac included).
Note: Those receiving emails from Mac-based Moody computers have reported the logo is unusually small; therefore, in the email signature block instructions below the Mac version contains a slightly larger logo. If those receiving emails from you are not experiencing this issue, please feel free to use the logo from the PC email signature block which is slightly smaller.
- Moody Bible Institute (This signature is for all staff who are not in Moody Radio, Moody Publishers or Education.)
- Moody Alumni Association
- Moody Aviation
- Moody Bible Institute in Chicago (This signature is for staff who work for the undergraduate school in Chicago, or who are in the Education division and serve more than one school.)
- Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning
- Moody Publishers
- Moody Radio (Network) Staff
- Moody Radio (Network) Hosts and Producers
- Moody Radio Owned and Operated Staff
- Moody Radio Owned and Operated Hosts and Producers
- Radio Moody (Spanish) Staff
- Radio Moody (Spanish) Hosts and Producers
- Moody Theological Seminary (This signature is for staff who work for MTS in Chicago, or who serve both campuses.)
- Moody Theological Seminary in Michigan
Please refer to the FAQ for more information about the e-mail signature blocks. It answers the following questions.
- Is the provided signature for external and internal e-mail correspondence?
- What font should I use in the body of e-mail correspondence?
- Can I include social media information and icons in the signature?
- Do I have to include the logo in my signature?
- Can I include my fax or cell phone number?
- Can I include one of Moody’s 800 numbers?
- Can I use a different website address and/or logo?
- The logo in my e-mail signature is hyperlinked to a Web page that doesn’t exist. How do I remove the hyperlink?
- Is there a signature available for mobile platforms?
- Is there a signature available for Moody’s Outlook Web App?
- Can I personalize my signature or e-mail with a quote or stationary?
- Can I use other colors or formatting in the body copy besides black?
- Why isn’t my e-mail address in the signature block?