START A PROJECT
Our team is excited to work with and for you. Follow the process below to start a new project.
- You: Jacob Iverson at email@example.com or Katie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a project.
- Our Team: Will consult with you regarding project needs, timeline and objectives.
- Together We: Define the scope of your project.
- Our Creatives: Design, write, craft and develop your project.
- Together We: Review your project with you until it meets your needs.
Once approved, your project will go to print or be published electronically.
|Web banner or ad||1 week|
|Business Cards||4 weeks|
|Print Ad||4 weeks|
|Stationary Items||4 weeks|
|Vinyl Outdoor Banner||4 weeks|
|Direct Mail Letter||5 weeks|
|Retractable 6 foot banner||6 weeks|
|Landing page||8 weeks|
|Sell Sheets (40 total)||6 months|
- The above times are only estimates, reflecting average turn times, including 2-3 drafts for client review/approval. They do not include directly reprinted materials with no changes
- Times above are for one size and one version unless denoted.
- A project begins when all content and direction is received from the project contact. The contact must meet deadlines for rounds of review.
- Extensive writing projects can require an additional 4 weeks and may be longer during busy times.
- Turn times are dependent on other projects in the queue in Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Outside vendors apply additional charges for rush projects. Standard print turn time for many projects is two weeks and may vary depending on the features of each piece.
- IMC is responsible for creating all public facing materials and must oversee print production.