START A PROJECT
Our team will start your project once all items required have been submitted. Afterwards, these are the steps we take:
- You: Fill out a Workamajig request to start a project.
- Our Team: Will consult with you regarding project needs, timeline and objectives.
- Together We: Define the scope of your project.
- Our Creatives: Design, write, craft and develop your project.
- Together We: Review your project with you until it meets your needs.
Education marketing, Admissions, Title IX Office, Academic Records, Practical Christian Ministries, Library, Student Development, MSC Business card orders Maddie Yates
Stewardship & Development, Direct Mail, Student Call Center, Monthly Partners Liaison, Planned Giving, Moody International Corporate Tours, Media Buying, Corporate Communications Samuel Bowen
Radio Marketing, DDRP, premiums and campaigns Jessie Kalb
Today in the Word, TITW Stewardship & development, Partnerships Jasmine Hoddenbach
Event Marketing & Management, Alumni Association, Corporate Projects – Digital, Editorial and Design Teams, Publishers, Annual Report, Executive Offices, Legal, HR, Public Safety, Information Technology Services, Facilities, Dining Services, Treasury and Finance
|Web banner or ad||1 week|
|Business Cards||4 weeks|
|Print Ad||4 weeks|
|Stationary Items||4 weeks|
|Landing page||8 weeks|
|Vinyl Outdoor Banner||8-12 weeks|
|Retractable 6 foot banner||8-12 weeks|
|Sell Sheets||6 months|
- The above times are only estimates, reflecting average turn times, including 2-3 drafts for client review/approval. They do not include directly reprinted materials with no changes
- Times above are for one size and one version unless denoted.
- A project begins when all content and direction is received from the ministry partner. The ministry partner must meet deadlines for rounds of review.
- Extensive writing projects can require an additional 4 weeks and may be longer during busy times.
- Turn times are dependent on other projects in the queue in Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Outside vendors apply additional charges for rush projects. Standard print turn time for many projects is two weeks and may vary depending on the features of each piece.
- MSC is responsible for creating all public facing materials and must oversee print production.
How to submit a project
Submit a Workamajig request at https://workamajig.moody.edu/platinum/ or reach out to your project manager.